Lizard Footwear stands for light, robust sandals for outdoor sports, travel and everyday life. The new Way Slide model fits snugly and comfortably and has a highly abrasion-resistant sole. This makes the Way Slide sandals the perfect companion for climbing holidays in the warm season.
Born in the heart of the Dolomites - made to discover the world. In the DNA of Lizard lies over a century of Italian shoemaking tradition of the Pedrotti family. The latest generation of Lizard Footwear combines this heritage with the power to constantly evolve and innovate.
For a life in motion
The result is light, robust sandals for outdoor sports, travel and lifestyle made from high-quality materials, with a stable footbed and a closure system that offers a secure hold even on long tours.
Last year we had three models for very different areas of application tested for you:
- The Way sandal is a classic flip flop, suitable for everyday use and perfect for chilling out after a climbing tour.
- The trail sandal sits perfectly on the foot thanks to its straps, which makes it a faithful companion on easier hikes.
- The Ultra Trek sandal ranks - as the name suggests - in the premier class in rough terrain.
Light, robust, non-slip: Way Slide sandal
Anyone who loves the quick step-in and comfort of classic sandals will really enjoy the Lizard Way Slide. Whether you're belaying in the climbing garden, taking a shower at the campsite or on the rocky riverbank - these sandals stay in place and don't slip.
Comfortable and lightweight, the Way Slide sandals are made for everyday adventures. With a simple slip-on, these sandals are designed for travel as much as for everyday excursions. Thanks to the metal hook, the sandal can be easily adjusted to ensure a snug yet comfortable fit.
Lizard Way Slide: The most important features at a glance
- Double polyester webbing with metal hooks for customization
- EVA comfort footbed
- Lightweight EVA midsole
- Highly abrasion resistant EVA for a lightweight, comfortable and durable sole
- Double toe post slip-on for an easy-to-wear fit
- Weight: 170g per shoe
That might interest you
- Light and incredibly spacious: The Apteryx 3 tent by Bach
- Light, comfortable, modular: climbing and trekking backpacks from Bach | test
Do you like our climbing magazine? When launching the climbing magazine Lacrux, we decided not to introduce a paywall because we want to provide as many like-minded people as possible with news from the climbing scene.
In order to be more independent of advertising revenue in the future and to provide you with even more and better content, we need your support.
Therefore: Help and support our magazine with a small contribution. Naturally you benefit multiple times. How? You will find out here.
+ + +
Credits: Cover picture Lizard France | Tania Biland