Climbing pants should primarily be functional and specifically suitable for movements on the rock. All the more practical if they also set a good trap in other disciplines: on a longer approach, in the weather-protected hall or even quite légère in your free time. This is exactly what the Konseal Pant from Arc'teryx combines.
In a way, they are similar to chinos, but they have a real climbing heart - the Konseal Pant from Arc'teryx was primarily developed for technical climbing and bouldering. The high elasticity of the pants allows the most acrobatic movements without getting in the way.
This also applies to the bags. In addition to the obligatory front and back pockets, the Konseal Pant also has a thigh compartment sewn in, so that important things are easily accessible even with a climbing harness on.
Again to the chinos comparison. Actually it is Konseal pant camouflage pants, if you will - figuratively at least. The cotton-nylon fabric is also ideal for completely different movements, for example on long approaches or on hikes. And those who rely on climbing understatement in everyday life can simply wear the trousers in everyday life.
The Konseal Pant from Arc-teryx in detail
- Breathable, abrasion-resistant
- 2-way stretch
- Articulated knees
- Semi-elastic waistband
- 2 hand pockets, 2 back pockets
- 1 thigh pocket with zipper
- Material: 69% cotton, 29% nylon, 2% elastane
That might interest you
- Warning: Peguet is calling Maillon Rapide back
- Merino wool: naturally warm base layer
- Softshell jackets: Everything about the all-rounder garment
- Upsalite Magnesium - miracle cure for climbing and bouldering?
+ + +
Credits: Image and video material Arc'teryx