The latest episode of the show BETA from Actiontalk TV and LACRUX investigates how Nirmal Purja managed to climb K2 without an oxygen bottle. We talk to the alpine experts Reinhold Messner and Stefan Nestler and have exclusive meteo data from the inspection.
The BETA news show is presented by Bächli Bergsport and Mammut
As part of the sixth issue of BETA, we also have short news from the bouldering mecca of Cresciano in Ticino, sensational inspections by two athletes and - Adam Ondra has entered the insect business. AND: We're raffling off a cool climbing gadget again!
The topics of episode 5 of BETA at a glance
- K2 in winter and without artificial oxygen? How was that possible?
- The bouldering area Cresciano has to struggle with parking problems
- Angy Eiter is climbing 9b again
- Young talent Martina Demmel wins
- Prize raffle massage gun
Actiontalk BETA - Episode 5
That might interest you
- Video report: an adventurous first ascent of the Trinity
- Historical Akira climbing route repeated - Fred Rouhling rehabilitated?
- Germany vs. Great Britain - Where was the first 9a climbed in the world?
+ + +
Credits: Cover picture Sandro Gromen Hayes